Translate

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Blog is on hiatus

Been a busy time recently, so I'm gonna just kinda leave the blog inactive until I feel comfortable enough to resume it. If anyone wants to know my opinion on a certain song or anything similar to the matter, feel free to comment on this site and I'll give you my thoughts. However I am currently not in a well enough state of mind to have the ability to write a long essay about every song, despite my enjoyment of all of them.

Sorry everyone and bye for now,
Jack

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Excellent job. Have enjoyed reading your takes on each track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do let us know when you come back.
    I've been very curious to see your opinion about Humanz's tracks.
    Cheers from a Brazilian reeder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Man wait till he finds out about cracker island

    ReplyDelete